Choose the sight-word list that is on your current level. Review the list twice. Circle any words that are difficult to pronounce. Ask a parent to help pronounce the words. Finally, set a timer for FIVE minutes and try to read the entire list! If you can’t do it the first time, keep trying! Your goal is to read the list under five minutes then move up to the next list! By doing this, your STAR score will soar!
Upcoming School Events
- Truett's Spirit Night November 15, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm Truett's Spirit Night
- Truett's Jeans Day November 16, 2018 at 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Truett's Jeans Day
- Half Day of School November 16, 2018 at 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Half Day of School
- Thanksgiving Break November 19, 2018 – November 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Break
- Giving Tuesday November 27, 2018 Giving Tuesday
- Christmas at the Rock November 29, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Christmas at the Rock Elementary Christmas Program in the gym Live Nativity in the courtyard
- "Joy Prom" Jeans Day November 30, 2018 "Joy Prom" Jeans Day
27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?
28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin,
- Contact Us
- Curriculum Info
- Leader of the Week
- Patriot E-Pistle
- Summer Reading Projects
- Supply List
- The Seven Habits of Happy Kids!
- Language Arts
- Social Studies and Science