Choose the sight-word list that is on your current level. Review the list twice. Circle any words that are difficult to pronounce. Ask a parent to help pronounce the words. Finally, set a timer for FIVE minutes and try to read the entire list! If you can’t do it the first time, keep trying! Your goal is to read the list under five minutes then move up to the next list! By doing this, your STAR score will soar!
Upcoming School Events
- Truett's Spirit Night January 17, 2019 at 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm Truett's Spirit Night
- Truett's Jeans Day January 18, 2019 Truett's Jeans Day
- MLK Holiday - no school January 21, 2019 MLK Holiday - no school
- Spring Sports Parent Meeting January 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Spring Sports Parent Meeting Location: Gym
- State of the School Address January 24, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm State of the School Address Location: Cafeteria
- "State of the School" Jeans Day January 25, 2019 "State of the School" Jeans Day
- Shane's Spirit Night January 29, 2019 at 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm Shane's Spirit Night
Memory Verse- Psalm 119:1-3
1 Blessed are those whose way is blameless,
who walk in the law of the Lord!
2 Blessed are those who keep his testimonies,
who seek him with their whole heart,
3 who also do no wrong,
but walk in his ways!
- Contact Us
- Curriculum Info
- Leader of the Week
- Patriot E-Pistle
- Summer Reading Projects
- Supply List
- The Seven Habits of Happy Kids!
- Language Arts
- Social Studies and Science