Fall Break Next Week!
Please have your child read a book over the break and be ready to take an AR test when he or she returns to reach his or her AR goal.
IMPORTANT information about Grandparents’ Day:
- Grandparents should pick up their grandchild from his or her classroom then walk to the gymnasium to find a seat by 8:30am.
- Students will sit with their grandparents during the program.
- After the program, students and grandparents will visit the classroom, walk to the cafeteria for refreshments, visit the Book Fair, and get portraits made (optional).
- Grandparents are welcome to sign their grandchildren out in students’ homeroom classes. Please make sure the grandparent is approved to pick up your child or send in a signed note.
- Dismissal is at 11:45am. No afterschool.
- Spelling L7 Pretest
- Start Social Studies
- Friendly Letter Quiz (review notes)
- See You at the Pole @ 7:30am
- Truett’s Spirit Night!
- Spelling L7 Test
- MV/Bible Quiz
Oct. 10th– Invention Project Due- This goes along with our upcoming “Turn of the Century” social studies unit, but directions were handed-out today just so students could get a head start on it over Fall Break if they would like. ~Mrs. Kingsley
Oct. 12th– End of the nine weeks (progress reports, AR goals met)
Dismissal is at 3:10pm. At 3:30pm, your child will be placed in afterschool.
To help improve responsibility, students should not be reentering the classroom after they have been picked up from dismissal.
~5th Grade Teachers